WeeeFight Robot Competition for College and University
This set of products allows students to comprehensively learn robot technology, mechanical structure, mathematical knowledge, AI technology, and programming technology (software support graphic programming and Python text programming), and improve team collaboration capabilities, on-site response capabilities, etc. Comprehensively cultivate students ' hands-on practical ability, programming and algorithm applications, comprehensive application of electromechanical integration, and improving students' comprehensive scientific literacy and engineering literacy.
WeeeFight can be used to simulate the scenes of future battlefield offensive and defensive. This set of products allow students to comprehensively learn robot technology, mechanical structure, mathematical knowledge, AI technology, programming technology (software support graphic programming and Python text programming), and improve team collaboration capabilities, on -site response capabilities, etc. Comprehensively cultivate students 'hands -on practical ability, programming and algorithm applications, comprehensive application of electromechanical integration, and improving students' comprehensive scientific literacy and engineering literacy.
Each side sends two robots to knock down opponent by collecting target and reducing each other's scores. Team members can control robots to hitting competitor's robot, knocking down the target in competitor's territory to reduce the opponent's score and win the game. At the end of the game, the score of the "soldier" who was not knocked down or shot down in the division, as well as the score of the automatic and manual stages, is calculated, and the team with the highest score wins the game.
The field plan of the WeeeFight Collegiate Robot Competition - Battlefield Attack and Defense Competition is shown in the figure below
Battlefield offensive and defensive field plan
Overall site axis side view
Single round game time: 4 minutes.
Each competition is divided into two teams, each with no more than 2 robots.
Each side sends two robots to knock down enemy soldiers by collecting ammo and reducing each other's scores. Team members can also control robots to hinder opposing robots from hitting their own soldiers. At the end of the game, the score of the "soldier" who was not knocked down or shot down in the division, as well as the score of the automatic and manual stages, is calculated, and the team with the highest score wins the game.
The whole game is divided into two phases:
Automatic control phase: The automatic control phase lasts 1 minute and 30 seconds, and the robot performs scoring operations in the automatic state.
Manual control phase: The manual control phase lasts 2 minutes and 30 seconds, and the participants can operate the robot through the handle.
At the end of the manual control phase, the robot needs to stop moving, and the referee will count and record the score.
Description of the venue and prop
WeeeFight College Student Robot Competition - Field Attack and Defense Competition The size of the competition field is 3*6 meters, and the middle partition bar of the field divides the field into red and blue positions. Robots on both sides can only complete offensive and defensive tasks in their respective positions.
- Site: The overall size of the venue is 3000x 6000mm.
- Start-up area: There are two squares at each end of the field for the robot's start-up area, with a size of 500X600mm.
- Soldier Placement Scoring Frame Area: The Soldier Placement Scoring Frame Area is located at the left and right ends of the field, and each team has a scoring frame area. This area is a one-story frame with 8 soldiers (fixed position) placed at the beginning of the game.
- Central partition: The central partition is in the center of the field and serves as a position between the red and blue sides. The central partition is made of aluminum four-slot coupling panels with a height of 6 cm.
- Ammunition: 25 projectiles in each of the red and blue positions, placed in the ammunition area of the own field. The ammunition area is an area of 35x35cm, and 5x5 ammunition is placed.
- Patrol line: There is a white patrol line in the field, which can be used by robot patrol lines, and the width is about 2cm.
- Scoring props: The scoring props in the field of battlefield attack and defense are called "soldiers", which are 8 red soldiers and 8 blue soldiers. The scoring prop is a cylindrical object made of EVA material, 16cm high and 8cm straight.
Schematic diagram of scoring prop
Schematic diagram of ammunition
- Ammunition: The ammunition is a 6cm diameter yellow EVA rounded cube with a total of 50 ammo, 25 placed on each position. Ammunition is allowed to be thrown by robots.
Download for more introduction:
1670484708_WeeeFight Robot Competition Introduction.pdf
WeeeFight Competition Robot Kit
Applicable age group
Over 15 years old
ELF ESP32 Pro, the main control board
The Image Recognition Sensor module V2.0
Power management module
Beat the module
Brushless motor drive module
High-power encoding motor drive module, 6-way rudder machine drive module
Brush-free electric adjustment
36 Encoding motor
Steering gear, 37 motor, image recognition sensor
ESP32 core module basic parameters
Input voltage: DC 5V; operating voltage: 3.3V
Master control chip: ESP32-WROOM-32D module 8M
Reset button: 1; programmable LED lamp: 1 (blue) (IO15); row driver: 28 pins (anti-reverse design)
Module size: 33mm * 28mm (length * width)
ELF ESP32 Pro
Operating voltage: 5V
1x Onboard button; 1xonboard RGB LED; 1 x buzzer; 4x RJ11 port A, B, C, D, Can be very easily connected to the WM RJ11 series of electronic modules; Pin port 1,2, The pin-type sensor can be directly connected and converted to the RJ11 port; The pin port 3,4,5, and 6 can be converted to the RJ11 port; DC motor port M1, M2; The DC motor port M3~M10 shall be connected with the DC / coding complex motor drive module or the stepper motor to drive at the corresponding port; Plug-in to either MEGA-328P or MEGA-2560 or ESP32; Wireless communication port: connect to bluetooth module port; Wired communication port: USB-B
Dimensions (LxWxH): 88x75x20mm
Power supply voltage: DC 6-12V
The 100mm omnidirectional wheels, couplings, tracks, shaft, bearings, gears, keys, aluminum construction parts, etc
WeeeCode; MaixPy IDE
Graphical Programming, and by MicroPython